KCS runs a number of cookery projects, including:
- Introduction to cookery and healthy eating: a one-off workshop for students of any age where they make two simple dishes and learn about balanced diets.
- Cookery workshops for children with complex special needs: KCS is fully wheelchair friendly and all equipment is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Private group bookings
- Open sessions during school holidays: classes open to any children aged 3-16 years old. An assisted places scheme allows children whose parents are on income support to attend at a subsidised rate.
- Practical cookery for children and parents in children's centres.
- Outreach work in schools and community centres: healthy eating workshops or practical cookery activities at your school or community centre.
- Why not celebrate your birthday here at KCS? We take groups of a minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 12, and ensure that your birthday party will be a creative success!
- KCS are unique in that they tailor-make all of their sessions to meet the needs and requirements of your school, community group or childrens centre.
- KCS on Wheels delivers cookery workshops to schools, community groups and special needs groups anywhere in Greater London.